- Bill Petro is Senior Manager, Sales & Partner Development for EMC Corporation. Previously he held executive marketing positions at two Internet startup companies. For 11 years he was with Sun Microsystems, Inc. in International Marketing and Product Marketing. He has done extensive training in Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Bill launched Java technology worldwide, and has done wide-ranged speaking on the Virtualization, Information Storage, Cloud Storage, Green IT, Social Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications, Enterprise Management, and Supercomputing.
- He has written a regular column in the British computer magazine Browser.
- He actively writes a popular series of articles, distributed via email, on the History of the Holidays.
- He has done volunteer work for:
Colorado Institute of Technology Transfer and Implementation (CITTI): Board of Advisors
Technology Leadership Program (CITTI) : Marketing Team
Click here for printable Resume